Dew Drop Fairy + Australian Craft Retreat!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Hi everyone! Just popping in to share my design team project for the new facebook challenge over at Saturated Canary. I've used Dew Drop Fairy for this piece :)

To colour her up I've used copics for the girl and watercolours for the background. Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: BV00, Y11, BV13, BV08, 100
Outfit: BG10, BG53, BG57, BG75, BG78, 100
Leaf: YG03, G05, G17, G29, BG99
Wings: Y11, BV11, BV13, BG75, BG78, W9

You can purchase my colouring piece over in the store here. 

If you want to learn more about colouring please pop over to my online classes here :)

On to some other exciting news... this weekend we will be announcing our first Australian colouring and craft retreat!!! :D I'm so excited!!! Dates will be March 21-22. Keep your eyes peeled for this one.. it's going to so much fun. Also, I am working on dates for the US reunion for June/July this year so get saving your pennies ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by! :) 

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. She is gorgeous Alyce. I bet the retreat will be so much fun, not sure if I'll make it but I,m sure you'll take lots of pics to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing colouring again, love it, so sad Australia is so far away :(, but wish you loads of fun that weekend and the people that go to this event, lots of hugs to you and cuddles to sweet Lila, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Alyce as alway's and would love to have come to the retreat but a bit too far for me have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...wow... This is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow Wow! the whole scene is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Alyce this is stunning!!! I am in awe of your coloring my friend! You amaze me. I cannot wait to get some extra money so I can take your classes. I NEED to learn to color like this!
    Hugs,
    Jo (Jo N Kris on facebook)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Alyce, I especially love the glow you have created around the bag!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful work.
    wonderfully made
    and is beautifully presented

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful image (and yes I wish I had hair like that :-)). Very dramatic background/colours.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge